I’m the CEO and Principal of MWC Consulting (creative name, right?), which helps startups and small businesses with marketing, strategy, business development, and anything else needed to get off the ground and grow.
My strengths lie in:
- Online marketing, including content marketing, social media, and analytics
- Mobile marketing
- CRM, email, and database marketing
- Market research and strategy development
- Product management and marketing
- Sales and business development
- Branding and advertising
Some of my current and past clients include:
- Thorn Technologies, a fast-growing software development firm based in the Baltimore area.
- National Bid Network, a firm that sells the largest database of government contracts and helps companies do more business with the U.S. Government.
- Block Six Analytics, a startup launched by my former intern Adam Grossman, which provides analytics software to the sports industry.
- Portfolio companies of TEDCO, Maryland’s entrepreneurship innovation fund, which include:
I’m a very easy person to work with and I get things done, but if I can’t help you directly, I may know someone who can.
Want to learn more? Contact me!